If you wish to measure using the length of your foot, follow the size grid below.
1) Make sure you are looking at the correct grid, men's center, women's right side.
2) Stand upright on the floor with both feet planted FLAT on the floor.
3) Measure you foot length in (cm). For a better fit, we recommend that you add 0.05 cm
- 1 cm to your measurement to account for the space between the front of the shoe and
your toes. But this is really up to you!
4) EXAMPLE: From the Women's Grid: If your foot length is 25.5cm, you should select
US SIZE 10 (26cm) from the chart below. NOTE: We recommend that you add 0.05 -
1cm to your measurement to account for the distance between the front toes and the
front of the shoes, in this example you may want to choose US SIZE 10 or 11.
Or measure your foot using the width of your shoe.